Google

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wrong email

Hi Friends,

I read this interesting email somewhere, that's why I wanted it to share with you... Just Read it and enjoy

Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife

Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!

19 comments:

Impressionist said...

Yeah! I remember readin this! ;)
LOL!!

Peace & love
JeeVY

Arti Honrao said...

Good one!


GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

Hi Aditi, Ya read that somewhere..its so funny...
Hey, great to know that you now start imagining what i want to say,that great and yes we are gud frens..

Adil said...

It's funny.. Thnx for visiting my blog. that song I sang in my school's annual day and yesterday i dreamt of that occassion. Just embed that in my blog... Here also I can say add me to your friend's list.

Adil

krystyna said...

Hi Adil!
Fantastic, funny story. Thanks for this cautionary post.
Best to you!

Sam said...

lmao......
have read this one before , but never fails to make me smile!!

N@nc! said...

Lol!!!
yes is teh same if u wrong sending the wrng sms =P

Ali S. said...

ha ha ha ha

Nice one aditi

kuntal saha said...

Daam good one...

we all one point of time come across these type of incidences... but we give really very less time to cherish these lighter moments of life...

confessing7girl said...

i just read this somewhere!! yea its a funny story!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. cool one!:))

Still Searching said...

Hehehehe.. good one! :)

Thanks for the link, I'll put urs on my page too..

Ajay said...

hey thanks for visiting my sites....

this was a good one.. nice read...

m doing through other posts...

Shiva said...

Interesting, I was that Minister who died... but I wonder where went the email I sent ....?

Shruti said...

Hmm, i will surely check from now twice before sending any mail..
Its nice..

Take care...

Cyberkitty said...

ha ha ha lol, I would have thought it was spam, she must have not been a regular internet user !

Invincible said...

lol...good one man!!

Cuckoo said...

Though old but a good one. :)

keep writing.

Unknown said...

hv read this before. a welcome reminder. in this busy world we tend to make mistakes which are sometimes fatal !!!

Subscribe Now

Powered by FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Subscribe in Bloglines